Five minutes of funk....

This is some old next level top of the brain space age art, this is hot fire ... I love this piece. This dude just looks proud, strong, and deep. Once again get you some of this black culture, get some stuff that hasnt been poured down your throat, get you some fresh real good ol black stuff...

The ANC Crest this is hot... you remember when cats was selling black power tees back in the early 90's this is a bomb just waiting to hit the streets, why cant we "rep" some real shit. I cant hate on my new hip hop brothers cuz we got enough of the Sadomasochism going down but a little self pride goes a long ass way....

Dont mess with Texas... This is old news but I was chatting with a friend and this came up. Hell if this keep happening somebody's gonna have to start making some new rules...



I was watching UFC kick a nigga in his head fighting championships on TV and I thought about a match I would love to see. African Warlord (Opps I mean General) vs Pat Robertson. We all know the African cat would kick the shit outta robertson but you know it would be funny as hell hearing Robertson spout off so serious hot bullshit as this brother went upside his head. "The lord should BLAH, BLAH, BLAH"

Once again old news but did anyone ever explain why airborne troops with tight ass weapons were "conducting relief efforts" in the big easy? Get the fuck outta here... No seriously shut the fuck up ...


If you havent read it I recommed Negro's with
Gun's. A good look at black history from the other end of the barrel. As you can see this is
a taser gun but I know we will hear stories of niggas getting electrocuted (and shot) by this bitch so be on guard. This is a tight ass piece the M4 with the "Shock a nigga option" scope included. I guess they got tired of chasing track stars through ghetto streets....



So before you leave make sure you get yo chakras in check... Shits funky all over but you gotta deal with this stuff in moderation. So peace , stay up, and do what you do...

Ghetto Ubiquity, all day, every day.
NARO%