No new growth: Dont get it twisted...

And just when you thought I was about to go easy on you... Challenge yourself daily operate on many levels, maintain momentum, and follow up. You can relax later, right now we got things to do. Accepting responsibilty for a condition or the results of an implied condition, is a fools task. Recognize the system and be aware that any acceptance of conditions and the outcomes implaced by that system (imperialism) is nothing but a deflection of the true responsibility by the prime beneficiary. When you read books like Asset Based Thinking or any other for that matter be sure to stretch the limits of critical inquiry, then stretch'em again. Once more I am taking a piece of a discussion I had from an earlier post due to "similar conditions" reoccuring as of late. The truth is not mutually exclusive, no white truth, no black truth, just the truth, it's the individual who creates/emphasizes "inattentional blindness" to establish buffers that allow the mind to operate in predetermined socio-cultural settings. The box is all fucked up and there is no fix, no cure, time to move on... New formations, new growth, based upon the roots of this system eventually lead to the foundation. No new growth, for it is only a waste of time, which is in all actuallity a waste of space; how do you measure time? Think about it.

Forms of Thought April 06
What I see is the continued oppression of our people. It doesnt matter if the people who are inflicting the opression mirror us culturally or not (when it comes to the american version of this picture). While I praise and fully believe in rising up against persecution, what I see in this picture is the continued systematic ripple of imperialism that we face in America and Africa. What we have to do is to dig really deep into what it is that we are standing up against, and look this evil in the eye. I know for a fact that the same people who fight for "Democracy" around the world are the same people who benefit from pictures like the one posted above. A "gen" is an illusion, I dont want to fight for an illusion created by people who fund and facilitate the very same injustices pictured above. Maybe I'm looking at this on a very Macro level, but you can take this same image put a white dude in the place of the "Police man" and whammo you have any ghetto in the USA. Same persecution, same fight, same people standing up against the fight (me and you) and the exact same perps. I am just ready (beyond ready to take this) to another level, a level where we achieve global recognition as a people (respect) meaning that the "western democracy" stops manipulating the conditions which allow for the "prosperity" of our people both directly and indirectly. What I see in this picture is a attempt to maintain the status quo, an attempt to keep the reigns in place that have decimated our people in Africa and America, what I see in this picture is remote control. Now as an "asset based thinker" I would like to use this image and the hundreds of images like this as a catalyst for something even greater than change, and that would be an end to the system, an end to greed, an end to the exploitation, an end to the wanton death and destruction (in the US and Africa) of our culture and our people. Why is it the only time a new road gets built in the Cameroon it because it benefits an oil companies (non african) profits? Profits which would go to the people if this was and should be locally owned, like the Saudi's,Kuwaiti's etc (these are some of the richest people in the world). I cant comprehend why private (non African) companies run the oil game, rubber game, coco game, diamond game in Africa especially now in this day and age, but then I see images like this and understand the greed of men, and what it drives them to do...I know I was all over the place with this but like I said I am "a bit perplexed" and ready for some SERIOUS CHANGE.
HOT LIKE FIRE...
Naro%