FOOTBALL TALK...

Ok Boomer, ok Dan please shut the fuck up!! I'm trying to watch football and you 2 clowns are really putting a big ol' shit cloud on the festivities and I havent even gotten the grill fired up yet.

Boomer who gives a rats ass about your message or your punk ass opinion for that matter. (why are you even on TV???)

Dan you can keep the gun comments to yourself too, unless you talking bout Dick Cheney....

Ok to any other blantanly racist ass commentators flexing the shit out of the "Anti Nigger Machine" I dont care if you dont like dancing after the touch down black folks... And please stop comparing every athlete to T.O. I have never seen a nation rally against something so insignificant, Y'all Bitches is some professional ass Haters.
Please spare me the racist ass dialogue:


Black--- Raw, Natural, rhythm, emotional, and any other adjective dealing with anything non cerebral.

White---Leader, poised, focused, and anything that has to deal with leadership (like these mo fo's just got through reading some Senge)

Oh yeah I havent forgot about my favorite college commentator too, you know the bitch on gameday with the big ass mouth, fuck you too.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system I'm gonna prepare for next weeks talk of sports, all I gotta do now is find me a T.O. jersey so I can set the tone off right.

NOTE TO ANY IDIOT ON THE STREET
I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT BLACK ATHLETES, DONT CARE, IF YOU LIKE DONOVAN, HATE, T.O. LIKE LT, HATE A.I. , HATE BARRY, LOVE TONY. IF THE ONLY WAY OF MEASURING THE PROBABILITY OF ME AND YOU COMMUNICATING IS BY WHO I FAVOR IN SPORTS THEN YOU A STUPID ASS FOOL...

Nuff said, time to BBQ.
NARO%