My own personal collection: 10 shots to the dome...


My ten shots to the dome:
EMPIRE OF CHAOS
SAMIR AMIN
This is one of those books that makes people look at you like "That dude is trouble"
THE REALITY OF THE MASS MEDIA
NIKLAS LUHMANN
"SHE WATCH CHANNEL ZERO"
THE WORLD IS FLAT
THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN
When everybody in business class was reading this book on five different flights I thought it was time to take a look...
TOWARDS A NEW ARCHITECTURE
LECORBUSIER
This nigga put the "P" in the projects. Lecorbusier was to the projects like Einstein was to the A bomb.
SCHOOLING IN CAPITALIST AMERICA
SAMUEL BOWELS
This cat works/writes does something for one of my favorite sites for working papers the Santa Fe Institute, and they only roll with really big brained bitches.
COUP D'ETAT
EDWARD LUTTWAK
Just in case cats grow some nuts they gotta have a good handbook.
A THOUSAND PLATEAUS
DELEUZE AND GAUTARI
I have been reading this since 2000 and it still blows my mind... Over and over again.
THEORY OF THE LEISURE CLASS
THORSTEIN VEBLIN
"Shaping the cannons of taste and decency" Yo jigga you should have read this joint before you started your boycott...
YURUGU
MARIMBA ANI
Use your own words, we all got black books, but this is an exceptional treastie on the psychosis of european racism
HAGAKURE
YAMAMOTO TSUNETOMO
Notes on being a great man

Some good reads from my private stock, I tried to work the list in a way that reflected books of action. I also tried to put in some books that many of us educated black folk may not normally recommend. Change the game up on these suckas. Holla back if you feeling the list, holla back if you don't.


Reading bad ass books,
Now that's Gangsta...

NARO%