Bougie Niggers...

*****Editorial note******
If there is one thing I hate a little less than a WS, it's a Bougie ass nigger with a disdain for black folk. That shit reeeeaally gets me uptight. I ran into one of these cats yesterday, I guess you could call it an inverted BCM (Bill Cosby Moment) but any ways, I can smell the shoe shine on these niggas lips bout 2 blocks away from kissing so much feet, and then they wanna look at me funny? NEGRO PLEASE!!!Get yo shit right, because you really fucking it up for the rest of us, especially when you try to "come on home" after the inevitable unleashing of the anti-nigger machine, so please stop with the "Mr Tibs" funky ass, these niggers are below me, before you catch some of this drop squad, Beeeeotch...
and oh yeah! wipe the polish of yo fat ass lips stoopid! Now thats what I call a REAL "EMBARRASSING NIGGA MOMENT"


"Niggas be frontin"